Translate

Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday 50/50: Newest/Oldest Book You Own

50/50 Friday is a new weekly link-up hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader and Laura @ Blue Eye Books.  Every week they have a new topic featuring two sides of the same coin - you share a book that suits each category and link up on the hosts' blogs.


No Friday 56 this week. I'm still reading the same books, and I want to wait to share the books I haven't started yet for when I actually start reading them.

Oldest:
I've had this book since I believe 8th grade.

















Newest:
I got these books all at the same time.
A post shared by Marie Dougan (@mariedougan) on

2 comments:

  1. I freaking love Book Outlet, there are awesome! So many wonderful reads for cheap!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow look how well preserved that Anne Rice book is! I read The Vampire Lestat when I was in 8th grade (that was the first book i read in the series). My copy ended up with no cover and looked like it got way too much love. I did replace it recently though.
    Book outlet is awesome for good deals. Enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete